Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Life.

Life is so hard on me right now I don't even know what to say. Everything is so sort of unfair,other people,maybe it's easier to handle it,some go out with their friends,some get drunk,some smoke,some write,some sing,some just do anything. I don't know what to do,but I think I choose to drink,that's better.

This was originally suppose to be a review post.

But since no one reads this anyways,I might as well blog bout my current emotions. I'm just so sick of everything I feel like getting a gun & shooting all the hippo's on earth. This is what I call EMO. I get really creepy when I'm emo. I can be everything,I can turn into a monster,I can cry & laugh at the same time. I'm a creep. I have been really in a shit situation for so many months because of this damn thing,curiousity kills,but the truth is even worse,but I guess the truth kills curiousity but builds another level of pain. I don't know how to describe this,I think it's easier to say that I'm mad than to say I'm hurt,I'm that sort of person.

I'm gonna live by this principle from now on. Do what I love & do it often,if it means drinking & doing illegal shits. I'm gonna do it anyways. Bye guys,I'm gonna go get drunk now.