Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The great race is on,come on let's join!

IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so gonna join,know why?

Churp Churp is making this legendary,we will be the racers & awesome gifts are waiting for us,such as the very awesome-ness awesome ....


The first prize is an Ipad 2

Second prize is a Blackberry Bold 3


Third prize is the ipod touch


Fourth prize are awesome pair of movie tickets

So?
Help me up by clicking 
And joining in the race to race with me to win one of these 4 awesome prizes!
What are you waiting for? Come on now,even I'm joining,that BB Bold 3 looks so tempting :)
So,you win the ipad2,I get the BB Bold 3,deal??