Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You think I want this meh?

Wah,today one bloody hell of a day,I didn't sleep the whole night trying to understand some mathematical problems,why can't math just grow up & solve their own problems? -_____- Damn ffffuuuuuuu.

Know what happened today? I went to school like normal & when I don't sleep or don't have enough sleep or I just feel lazy,I will skip my contact lens & just put on my glasses. I don't really care how I look like in school anyways,its not like there will be any modelling scout in school or whatsoever. Then during recess my friend,asked me the same question she always does when I break out.

Girl : "Are you having your period? Why is your face so full of pimples?"
Me : "I don't know,it's genes,stop asking me this type of questions."
*SOUR FACE*

Of course lah! If you ask me once I don't mind,but if so many times until I don't know how many fucking times then it can be really offending,it's not like I wake up in the morning & pray to God & say.


"Dear God,may today be full of blessing,full of bantastic-ness & may you bless me with A WHOLE FACE FULL OF PIMPLES. Amen!" -_______-

THINK WOMAN!

Diu! I also hate it when people say I don't take good care of my skin because I do. I spend alot of money on these zits on my face & I don't mind if people say I am pimply because I don't deny facts. But don't go point at my face & say "Yeeeeeee!!" or "Aiyer,why you got so many pimples?"

YOU THINK I CAN ANSWER THAT QUESTION? Because my skin is the one who is producing all this & I cannot control sebum re-production. I bet they don't even know what's that since they ask me stupid questions like why I got so many pimples which in NO way I can know the answer too because I am not my skin & I cannot communicate with my skin you damn morons.

And as for make up,I have to apply make up when I go out unless if I'm going somewhere near or when I'm feeling lazy,but I have the right to doll up because who wants to go out & show the world my "Brand New Zit that I haven't poke." Diu.
Very very offending. I swear if someone comments on my complexion again I will stab them with a fork or ask them,"You want to squeeze the zit for me ah?".
Plus I don't sleep well because I got sleeping problems plus its exam time now,I need to pull an all nighter to study alright? Damn. You can ask me,but if it's offending & if the question is stupid,I got no choice but to answer you back in a rude way,because I never demanded to have this sort of complexion in the 1st place. I already have tons of zits now I don't know why,I think period is coming,hope it goes fast because I am running out of pimple gel. And I refuse to get Benzoyl Peroxide because it's very drying (I told you I care about my skin).

Hello,kitty says "Fuck you"