Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Happy "early" mama's day to all the mothers in this world!

IMG_3972
Happy Mama's day mama! 

I look horribly pale,no make up :( Me & my forever young mum in a korean restaurant at Fahrenheit 88. Celebrated mothers day with my 2nd sister,the food was okay. Well,at least my mama was happy that day. I saw Starhill Gallery & Sephora!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to go there but it was raining,maybe next time? I'll bring a ton of cash to get at least ONE item from Sephora. 

IMG_3977
Sick & lifeless creature :( Thank God my baby coral made me look alive.

IMG_3970
I'm addicted to this,not perfume ah! This is used to spray my room or anywhere that has an unusual smell,as you can see,got picture of lily at the front,so it smells of lilies,heavenly scent,hmmmm 

IMG_3797
Doing re-visions for exams next week :( At least I like science,but for maths,all I did was read the "how to use the calculator" page,bc my calculator is my only hope,fml T_T



Remember Churp Churp guys? Well,Nuffnang & Churp Churp are 2 main source of income. I'm not kidding! This is how I earn,so can you,all you gotta do is share the campaigns given & when you get unique clicks from your friends,attention.... "CLICKS" are the only thing needed,you earn,as simple as that. 

Join now! Click the image that will lead you to Churp Churp's home page.
Once your money reaches RM100,you are able to check out & receive your cash,just like that!
But be sure to advertise non stop & share your campaigns!
For more info please go to Churp Churp & remember to sign up :)


No comments: