Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Look at the brighter side of things


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< New 'Marc Jacobs daisy perfume' at my sidebar as my email logo 

Exams are finally over!!!!! I'm in my wildest most epic moments right now,what's so great about this mid term is that everyone has different subjects on different days,so I don't come for subjects like art & accounts which is tomorrow,epic much :) Today was sort of stupid,I don't know if you guys notice this but I actually am sick,I got cough & a little bit of nose problem right now,oh damn,I cough but there's no flam,just a very itchy & dry sensation at my throat,not a good feeling,especially when you live in a hot oven like country like Malaysia & you feel like eating ice everyday. Science sort of sucked,I love science,for real,there was one point in my life where I wanted to be a marine biologist,since I love marine life & living creatures,but just now,everything turned into black & white during paper 2,every single fucking question,90% form4 syllabus! God damn I panicked like fuck,most of them are chemistry questions which I HATE,the whole damn paper made me lose hope in getting an A for science,but paper 1 made me sort of relieved,once I saw some biology related questions,my tension eased.


Have been drinking this,tomato & celery juice,my complexion is sort of better,seriously! The area below my ear,after applying ointment everything dried & I only have pimple marks left. So cool,now I'm working really hard on my skin,not for the sake of looking good but also to feel healthy & look healthy,have also been sleeping & waking up early,so far so good,I'm doing pretty good now,I will continue this habit,will not stop for goodness sake! I didn't know waking up before the sun rises feels so good :)

My current reading material,this book is kinds interesting. I wanna get Water for Elephants.

'The list' :) All the good things to achieve in a day,guide to a perfect life.

There is this friend of mine,not gonna say who,but I just hope he sees this & guess that I'm talking about him. I'm not gonna badmouth him but now,during exam moment where everyone is busy trying to improve themselves,I guess & hope he would too,because no matter how much you hate & suck at studying you must always try. I'm done encouraging some of my friends to study & such,previously,there is this friend of mine,I really like her but she is slowly drifting away from normal student life,I wanted to her to follow me & change our attitudes & study,but it's up to them. I'm just saying,I'm not a smarty pants or a goody little 2 shoes person,but I'm just trying to do what's best for me & to those I care. Tata,gotta go now,eating time! Leave a comment below :)