Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Busy but also bored to death

Firm up drink,costs only RM1,cheap so I bought to try it out,but no difference,wtf.

Gwyneth Paltrow for May's Harper's Bazaar Malaysia :)


I don't know if I mentioned this before,but both my cats,Baby & Elcee are adopted by a new family because apparently,my mum can't rare cats anymore,devastating but true,I just got to accept the fact. So,basically,she didn't inform me & just gave my cats away,which made me sob like a moron for hours,my eyes were so puffy & red that I had to apply tons of concealer to cover up my puffiness. I had moral the next day,I couldn't sleep & I forgot every single moral value,I memorized every damn thing but my mind was so darn pack that I forgot every single thing in a mere second,fuck the world. I think I won't get an A,definitely,but I just hope I pass T_T

Elcee

Baby

I'm emo again.

You see how cute they are? Of course I would feel sad! I hug them all the time,plus during my english exam I wrote an essay about them,imagine that,once I came home they are out of my life. Shit happens,but it always happens to me. Not happy but what can I do? Just hope that they will be okay & adjust well to their new family,because no matter what I know they won't get any other awesome owner like me :) Cheer up Nia. I hope I don't cry again.

It's been a long time since I created any looks at Polyvore. So here's one!
Agyness Deyn + a lil bit of me
  • Checked cotton shirt See by ChloĆ©
  • Black top from H&M
  • Slim Stretched shorts from fatface.com
  • Sam Edelman Laced platform bootie
  • Rebecca Minkoff boyfriend handbag in glazed black 
  • Bijoux Femme - Sac et Maroquinerie : Longchamp.com
  • Glasses & Sunglasses - Accessories - TOPMAN


2NE1's new song & new video is also out! Downloaded the video & the song once it got out 


My favourite woman,look at what she's wearing,a Balmain jacket,I want one,its so pretty!


By the way guys.. I will be featured at Reebonz blog,so do check that out,will be posting the links once it's out. Take care & for those of you who are sitting for exams,good luck!