Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

My valentines gift from the boyfriend :) Thank you so much! I've always wanted a stitch plushie,cute isn't it? Yay! I finally got it. This is my first time celebrating Valentines day even though I had previous relationships before,looking forward to this one lor.

Few pictures with stitch




YES! He is so cute! NO wonder Lilo loves him. I'm going out soon plus there's not really much things to blog about,I'm really simple now,just trying to live a happy life & not please others *sighs* & there's a fucking perverted dude at my msn,he keeps talking about sex,beware of this kinds of people. Gotta go byeee!

No comments: