Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Hair ♥




Waiting for my hair to grow longer patiently :)
I know its a long process but I'm willing to wait cause my hair is getting weird.
It is growing really fast but i loose lots of hair & i mean it! *GASP*
Everytime i finish my shower & head into my room,hair drops down my newly cleaned floor & everytime i start brushing my hair after putting on leave on conditioner,its drops more than i can ever imagine,up to one stage when i was so freaked out the first thought on my mind was "DO I HAVE SOME ILLNESS LIKE CANCER?@@". Lol I'm just freaking out.

Remember that drama I'm currently loving? Dream High :D
Yeah,Suzy's character Hyemi is getting more & more adorable,even though she still hasn't lost her bitchiness & sometimes her attitude makes me wanna punch that pretty face of her's - -
Here are some really cute pictures of Suzy i found on Google :) At least her pretty face can fill up my blog for sometime cause I am not taking pictures lately. Sorry people,not interested in showing my face,skin problems as always,cheebye betul.


During Suzy's school time,she's so kao fair,I'm nothing compared to her - -


Good girl bad girl musiv video :)


Breath music video,she's so prettay!


I'd backpack from here to Thailand to get her skin - -











This scene from Dream High!!! Sweet :) I actually pretty like this guy even though he has bad dressing taste.


Advertorials



Yeah guys do you remember Jipaban? The online shopping site?? Its really awesome & they have Chinese new year & Valentine's day special. The great thing about shopping online is that we don't have to dress up,go out & then browse around malls & tire yourself walking around a big damn mall for hours! Like me :) You can just lay naked in your room,sit on your chair & click through Jipaban,their prices are reasonable & Jipaban provides great quality products. And right now they're having special promo's for CNY & Valentines day! You can shop for gifts for your loved ones or just get yourself a good dress for CNY? :D

PLENTY OF CHOICES LIKE THESE




Click here to go to Jipaban for a extra comfortable shooping experience!
Enjoy your shopping!


XoXo,
Madamoiselle Nia.





No comments: