Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

can't wait for tommorow!

Hey :) Its valentines day tommorow & I really can't wait for the first valentines outing & the romantic-ness people experience on that time of the year,a few days back I was reading about it on the newspapers,I think it was yesterday's paper,some bull crap shit saying that people can't celebrate Valentines cause it equals to worshiping pagan Gods wtf & who cares? Some people in Malaysia really needs to open up. By the way hor...I still haven't assemble a proper outfit to wear tommorow *GASP* & I do concern bout how am I gonna look like "just because" its once in a year celebration,but I did plan my make up & facial routines,I got plenty of products to do reviews on this time :D Stay tuned! Fringe's getting longer,I think I'll start experimenting with my curling thong to curl my bangs like what many japanese girls are doing currently,new trend,its kinda cute.


I got this while purchasing my usual Hada Labo lotion
I shall blog a review bout everything & anything soon!


No comments: