Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thank you baby ♥

Thanks for the simple but special valentines!!

182249_10150100995009456_844349455_6147145_7460980_n

Thanks for this cute card you gave me :)
You didn't bring me to fancy restaurants,or gave me swarovski diamonds but I was happy enough to be with you yesterday celebrating valentines day together for the first time.
This is our 5th month together & I know we can go longer & stronger,you made me a cute card with a picture of us & a simple note about fake roses last longer than real roses. LOL that was funny & cute,the little things you do for me. Can't wait for the days ahead of us & may we always be understanding & loving each day. I LOVE YOU!

No comments: