Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Monday, February 14, 2011

REEBONZ SPRING CLEAN BLOGGER CONTEST


I'm being totally last minute but I don't care,I will still join this contest cause I can't sleep thinking about that awfully cute Kate Spade Tote,something I'd like to carry wherever whenever. Actually passing by the Kate Spade store in The Garden's made me realize how adorable Kate Spade tote's are,double the loves!
Now people like me don't have to sell off my house just to get a designer bag,LOL




Yeah its a contest where they will be giving out 6 designer bags & I want one :) Hopefully I'll get it though. *Grins* These are the six cute bags their giving out,I kinda like the Salmon pink Marc Jacobs too,but I want the tote more,hehe




These are my three spring looks to match with this baby :)
Since its spring,all I can think of are colorful flowers,mid length skirts,chiffon,anything floral printed,pastels,bright colors & anything sweet looking,I dished out my usual black monochrome looks for this spring to match this pretty baby that I can hopefully get.
Kate spade London Tote
Look one. FLOWERY CHIFFON DRESS WITH TRENCH COAT.
Something I would wear for a dinner,something formal,feminine & sweet.
spring look one

Look two. FLORAL PRINT SUNTOP,ACID WASH JEANS,VEST & PEEPTOE BOOTIES.
Maybe for a trip to the movies? Simple but cute & also comfortable.
Spring look two

Look three. LINEN PULLOVER,FLORAL DENIM SHORTS,FLATS.
Something very comfortable,maybe for a short night out to the......mamak? :D
Spring look three

OH GOD I wish I'd win! Even though its a last minute entry but I'll keep my fingers crossed...
Good luck Nia :)
Do leave comments & share your thoughts bout fashion,thank yiuu

No comments: