Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Happy chinese new year 2011 ♥




Damn this was a total waste of money! I've always wanted to try the "super" nudy series,so i got one from Maple,a really nice seller,i ordered 2 pairs,one for me & one for boyfie,super nudy brown for me,I knew the diameter is 16mm but its so uncomfortable to wear! Maybe I'm the one not used to it but I really don't like the feeling of it covering almost the whole of my pupil,omgoshhh it was such a pain wearing it! But never try never know right? The packaging is so cute though,Super Barbie is famous for the packaging,but I will NEVER get such big diameter lens again! *sighs*

Vlog 1 : Owl morning,lol......enjoy my sleepy face

I forgot to wish all my blogger buddies happy chinese new year :)
I'm waiting for boyf to come take me to McD's now.
Its been a while since i saw him,gonna talk alot with boyf later.
School's gonna re-open soon,are you ready? Fucking no huh? Yeah me too :(
Anyways,be as cute as rabbits this year! May you be filled with JOY!
Cz to me joy is better than wealth,no point enjoying things without joy.
Ok bye!


GD & TOP - Jibe Gajima (Don't Go Home)


No comments: