Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Monday, December 06, 2010

Rapunzel : A tangled tale

Watched Tangled a few days back with my sis & i really like it :) She is an adorable character. Me & my sis kept laughing because most of the audiences are kids,lol. I like it alot,i didn't know Mandy Moore can be a princess,i remember watching "A walk to remember" with baby boyf & criticizing bout Mandy's fashion sense in the movie,she wears these gramma cardigans just because she's a pastor's daughter,WTH im a pastor's daughter too,not logic! Watch this in 3D. I think this is the only animated movie that i watched this year,so means that this movie is good,makes you have a good laugh & i damn love Rapunzel's hair! Look how golden it is.....wow.



Look at One Utama now!! No offence,Christmas decorations are the most beautiful! Don't you agree with me? Somehow i prefer white Christmas tree's lol. The night i went & watched "The social network" with bb they already started doing the decorations & this is the complete view,gorgeous :)




Spot L'Occitane at the above picture :)




So many christmas trees! I wish i can touch real snow :( Nadine called me from Germany,she told me that real snow is much smoother than the fake snow over here at Genting,lol. Its always best to experience the real thing. I love Christmas!


No comments: