Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Narcissism

I logged into facebook & see everyone look's like their having tons of fun. ME? NO. I logged into blogger & saw this very pretty girl's blog & her pictures of her & her very pretty friends & there i go again,miserable. I feel miserable cause how can they meet pretty people & get along with pretty people? How can they only mix with pretty people? Unfair much! Stereotypes -.-

Girls who look like their living the perfect life makes many girls like me develop the "why am i not like that" attitude. Its bad i tell you,it ruin's the soul of a young girl -.- Im dead serious here,skip this crap if u want to,i'm just writing what i feel like writing. I'm moody that i haven't taken a pretty picture for years already -.- I have nothing to camwhore with. Upsetting much!

Chatting with him on msn can sometimes be very wtf. Like nothing to talk about or he's getting colder. I want him to be cheerful like he used to be :(

You got so sien meh? Sien until talk to me so coldly. Am i that un-entertaining? -.- FLUFF! You didn't even said bye before going offline. I curse that you'll have a very bad nightmare tonight.

I absolutely hate COLDNESS!

No comments: