Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

29 DEC 2010

My smile very dou gei :D

Followed boyf & his friends to Sunway Pyramid today. I didn't go there for a long time already,nothing much changed except that Forever21 is there :) I saw lots of tank tops but i didn't wanna waste my money buying. Just some normal outing with a nice bunch of people. Err..watched movie with boyfie at TGV Cinema's & i really think that my butt & eyes prefer GSC,but i do love the couple seats though!


Guys remember the Digi Live K-pop party 2010????
Its still on! Click Here to find out more details bout it :D
Come on! Its like one of the biggest concerts ever for k-pop lovers like me,hehe. So you guys really should check it out.
Cheers!


No comments: