Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010 ♥

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D


Can't believe its already the 25th of December!! Last month of the year 2010. GOOD! I face too many drama this year & i can't wait for the new year to come so i can make a brand new start. So so so so...what are you people up to this christmas?? I'm just celebrating with my family & doing normal family stuffs :) I guess that's the most perfect way to celebrate? Haha. I got many many things i want for next year,some junk i need to save up for,ugh..means i need to starve in school just to save up some cash (life of a poor regular student) plus all the things i desire cost alot,fluff me for being so brand cautious. This is year is well...pretty much boring. But the year i met my love of my life -.- cheesy much.

I want
...........................................................


See the words written in that barney purple thing? SPM straight A's. I don't think that's possible but i'll try my best. Toes crossed! Btw i got this from google so i don't know who the fluff's certificate is this -.-



Samsung ST600 super fluffay! I want black color one :) Many people ask why Samsung? The reason why is because this has dual screen & the lenses are wide which is super dee duper convenient for people who take self portraits like me,this will cost me alot but i will save up for this sexy thing. Pray for me,HALLELUYA


Its gonna take me dinasour years to collect 60 stamps so i already got 25 & i can buy my tigger for 40$ now! YAY


Pussycat Doll's members body. They are all tall & fit. I don't want to be thin & look like a leukemia patient so i wanna tone up my figure! Then if wear lingerie & bikini all girls will hate me :D Isn't that awesome? LOL. Especially her......


NICOLE scherzinger!
Those abs are my goal :) Boyfie is a workout maniac so i think i got the virus also.



Nah...see this better. See the way she dance & her style,her body,how hot is she! I'm drooling now,go supermarket get me a basket to support all my drooping saliva wtf. Super Lesbo me.

And finally a short video.
Do load it before watching or else it'll lag & you'll be stuck with a weird expression of me -.-

Oh ya!! Did you guys know that a couple of HOT Korean artists are coming to town for a concert? With Digi its possible! Just go to your nearest Digi center to get party passes! No joke people :) You won't wanna miss this great concert with G.NA,Beast & many more!

Btw you must be really free to come read my blog now. HAHA bye.


No comments: