Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tron Legacy

Wassup blog,my knee hurts,badly! Not as bad as just now lah but still its pain! I fckng suffered just now,it started on a beautiful monday. Woke up early & got ready to spend the day at baby's place to watch a movie,then after that boyfie sent me to Nesh's house,it was fluffing raining & i don't like rain,i know right? I'm such a coward & i sound like a bimbo now LOL. No lah,i just feel that rainy days can be scary especially if there is big thunder & while your in the toilet or something thunder strikes BRAM BROOM then you fall into the toilet bowl,how? -.- Some more worse if don't have toilet paper,wtf? My imagination is running wild now. THEN night time came,i couldn't sleep,read "ps i love you" the whole night & i finished the book wtf! I started feeling some kind of strain in my knee,i ignored it,ahhhhhh! If only i knew the pain it would cause! I didn't sleep! Some more walk to Rawang town to company fake baby brother send fake mum to train station,waved goodbye cheerfully in house gear & met boyfie's best friend,SUPER EMBARRASSING! Went home,walked around the neighborhood again with Nesh & Kief then my knee really felt terrible! Got attacked by their dog too...omg this is one fabulous day! I feel like fckg Paris Hilton! Well...at least i'm still alive.



Watched Tron with sis on sunday after church. I LIKE IT! Perfect blend of cyber punk,action,girls,imagination & creativity. I don't know why boyfie & other people didn't really think that's its awesome but hell..people have different opinions. I DID fall asleep at the beginning too,i don't know if its the super dee duper cold air con in TGV or i'm the one who can't stand boring scenes but i stayed wide awake watching the hottie (main character) in the movie. He's cute :) But this movie kinda lacks humour lor..cause no matter what you would prefer laughing more than being amazed. But whatever it is i like this movie i like the soundtrack


Syiok sial right? Feel like i'm fighting in slow motion like in star wars jiang...aaaaaiiiiiii aaaaaaaammmmm ggggoooinnn tooooo kiiiiiiilll yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

This one,imagine a guy lying down in a pool surrounded by hot girls lol

*sorry no pictures to share lately*

No comments: