Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Welcome summer 2011!

Long ass fashion post

Tumblr_lnrcqgzoh21qjj525o1_500_large
Bow shaped bikini

So people,what have you guys planned for this summer? It's always summer here at Malaysia,but I always keep myself updated about the trends each season bring,there's always something to look forward to :)
I also bought tons of summer issues to stock up on & read through out this season,for summer you can never get enough of shorts (which I have plenty) & summer dresses,the breezier the better. In many types of patterns,make it florals,checks,stripes or even just plain. 

black dress
Peter Pan collars? Check

Custom-made dress - vintage purse - Parisian heels
Stripes maxi dress? Check

Okay now I'm gonna take my time to mumble! I was at the Curve yesterday & me my sister saw this really cute tube top stripes maxi dress & I had to get it,my sister purchased the crocheted outer,so now I finally have a clothing of the month & I just love it to bits! Note that I don't shop all the time.
Check out ELLEPHOTO from chictopia,she's 1 of my favourites :)
Other than having gorgeous blond locks that I am extremely jealous of,she has this sweetness about her that makes you wanna eat her,she is a total replica of a delicious strawberry shortcake.
Currently residing in Brooklyn,this sweetheart has very high quality photos & her talent for mismatching her clothes is shown in every picture.

crimson hair bow accessories - tawny corduroy circle American Apparel skirt
vintage dress
accessories - petticoat skirt - heart pattern Pleasure Doing Business top
ivory super old lace vintage dress
cream lace American Apparel shirt - salmon American Apparel shorts
beige maxi chiffon American Apparel skirt

Nowadays I see envelope clutches selling very well in blogshops,they are actually quite cheap,I might buy 1 if I have the extra cash but it seems easy to make too.
Project_7_modela_large
Tumblr_llf8zacrkz1qctywoo1_1280_large

Don't forget about your rompers too,I got 1 & that's the amount I need but lately I like these tribal prints. 
Tumblr_ldo09pzler1qbg4z7o1_500_large
Tumblr_lmlwpnovwe1qb1c8uo1_500_large
Tumblr_ljy3mwm1ge1qcs5luo1_500_large


I got some really bad news from my parents,my mom just said that I'm not gonna get my phone except for after spm which is fucking sad,I'm still taking photos with my sister's old camera & it's so hard to camwhore & take full body shots without somebody to take it for me & I don't even have a tripod stand! But I have fun blogging about latest trends that I love & all the cute stuffs I found online,hope you enjoy reading the things I share too.
xoxo,
Nia Leah