Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

MSN suck balls don't you??

My friend is facing a fashion crisis & I feel bad for her so I'm trying my best to help her & this is what MSN does to me,screw me up by lagging every minute & for some reason I don't know why I'm unable to chat with her what the fuck??? What is wrong with MSN??? Thank God it's free or else I won't even give any fucking cents to have this kind of service. But wait a minute,is this MSN's fault or is the line just plain shitty today well I don't know lor.

And right now I shall use Skype because I got no patience already since it's bloody 2.45AM! (ANYWAY my skype email is missbanania@gmail,add me k?)

ANYWAY,
I logged into my old msn account,not the missbanania@gmail.com one,that msn is so damn empty everytime I log in I just feel so lonely. I mean the old one,the one I've been using since dinasour time,since Friendster season! Omaikottt seriously it's like passing memory lane all that,I chat with my ex a lot with that old msn,thank God I didn't activate the 'history' for my msn or else I'll be emo reading back all those conversations.

(The part above is written on Friday the 8th of July)

ANYWAY,it's 1.25AM now & I just got back from my school's concert,it's this 1Malaysia concert thingy & it was awesome,I cheered like a moron & I had fun,it's been a long time since I've been involved in something that's actually fun,lol. I told you I'm homely & I barely go out. I haven't been using false eyelashes since forever & I actually bought a box today,it's cheap,only 10 pairs for RM8.90 & I love it since it's soft,worth the price anyways :) so I'm happy this week,yeah. AND NOT TO FORGET. See that banner with the kitty & doggie up there? Sign that petition pretty please! I am an animal lover & I wanna do my part to help so it'll be awesome if my blog readers would sign a petition to help out,I don't care if you love animals or not but please help make a difference & stop animal cruelty,don't be so heartless T_T

Webcam picture,blurry but happy :) Goodnight people,have a great week ahead,stay tuned for my next post alright!

Nia Leah