Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Being a student part I


Today the kids in my class all got called to go meet our principle in the meeting room,she & some other teachers talked to us about the big SPM & how important it will be to us. Yeah yeah,I know that,everyday I kick ass & only study a little,sometimes I wonder how me & all my classmates can stay calm when SPM is coming closer & closer,we're really chilled,I didn't realise this till my moral teacher said so,but I do agree that getting frustrated & upset won't do any good,it'll just make you lose your mind,who the hell wants to go mad before their big exams?? Morons. 
I'm looking at a bunch of 'keep calm' pictures now :)

My hair is longer now & my bangs are just right,tried retin-a a few days back & it made my skin peel like snake & made my skin so sensitive that even the most gentle cleanser on earth will make my skin tingle & itch,I almost freaked out & yelled out a big "oh my fuck" last monday morning while washing my face,I even thought of skipping class since the sting was so bad,but imagine what would I write on the absence letter,probably something like this......

"Dennia Leah couldn't attend school today due to skin reaction towards retin-a & hyper sensitivity."
What the buck?

So I did attend class & I HAD to apply my Maybelline mineral BB cream to school to cover up the redness & my face was so dry it peeled tremendously &  everytime I look into my mirror I see cracks & peeling skin on my face I just wanted to cry. Plus it made me broke out too,currently I have like one zit on my forehead & another two more,one a few inches under my right ear & the other at my left chin which doesn't make sense cause I NEVER had a pimple on my chin before! ANYWAY,the talk I had in school today made me sort of realise how lazy I've been & that I should change & start to study more seriously,I don't know how many A's can  I get but I got to try right? Yeah I should. ANYWAYS I'm back to using dermedex & I'm gonna stick to it since I'm such a bitch,I change my beauty products once I get intrigued by some other creams/toner/whatever I see. Currently I'm using sulfur acne bar as my cleanser at night,insanely drying but cleanses well,after that I wash my face with oatmeal,like Bubbzz,check it our here,I will do a review soon when I have the sudden urge & mood.

My best friend since I was 8 is back from Germany!
I'm gonna go sleepover at her house this weekend till she goes back,I miss her so so much & I'm so glad to get to meet her again,life is so hard when you're away from someone so close to you,since she's gone I got close with some other awesome people but th bond is not that strong,that explains.

Ok,new song. Goodbye baby by Miss A :) look at Jia's hair,she always has the best hair & body.


xoxo
Nia Leah