Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Monday, July 04, 2011

The Runaways

I just got tortured yesterday,pimples were popped,cysts were poked out,face was squeezed but it was my 1st time doing a real facial,even though that part hurt like hell,but the experience was awesome,gotta thank my sis for bringing me for a good herbal facial  Now,my face is like a tomato,I'm not allowed to put on creams at night which is a total torture because I have insanely dry & flaky skin for someone pimple prone & I am also not allowed to use facials masks,those sheet types that I love using :( they contain chemicals they say,I'm so emo now. But nevermind lah,a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

YOU CAN'T CHALLENGE THE 70'S
I was browsing a magazine yesterday & I found out how awesome the styles are in this movie,went online just to check out the wikipedia. I have a thing for rock & roll & old stuffs especially the 70's. Don't you love flared plants?

(photo via torrentavi.com)
Kristen Stewart & Dakota Fanning in the 2010 movie version.

(photo via thederniercri.net)

(photo via twilight-review.com)

(photo via hitfix.com)

(photo via boomtron.com)

(photo via uk.ykone.com)

(photo via fashionindie.com)
The original ladies. 

(photo via bobbyaustinscloset.com)


Che-che-che-che-che-che-che-che-che-CHERRY BOMB.

Nia Leah