Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Unforgettable Day





Awww look at them :D Aren't they adorable?
I was back at segar today,former beloved school,i don't care what the papers and press say bout this school! It still rocks to me.
Was so happy that i cried happy tears when i took a nap LOL!
When i first arrived Hayley gave a BIG hug to welcome me home,haha.
Didn't really take much pictures but everything went well as usual,all i can say is this year's Hari Koko was better than last year's.
I hugged everyone,almost everyone! Sue Yeeng told me to hug her one last time cos she's not sure when can she see me again,that phrase made me wanna tear up :(
Nel hugged me and call me dear as usual,smiled to people that i never smiled before,said things to some people who i thought i would never speak to again,this is truly an awesome day!

Dedicated to all of you :D


No comments: