Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Soft hearted freak



See :D
I can never hate anyone,never!
That's not me,after being a emo freak,cheerfulness is back to me.
That's the way it is,maybe because im used to it.
I see things in neon colours now LOL.


I was clearing my room yesterday,
and i found this little note that i wrote back when i was in form2.
The title was "How to be cool",muahahhaa!
Then i saw these drawings of myself and some lousy rubbish,
but for 3 years of me being in secondary school,this "rubbish" note helped me,
so i suggest you girls/guys do the same thing when you're feeling down,it helps.
Tell yourself that your awesome,no one will like you if you don't like yourself,trust me :)


I always read daphkisses.com
For some reason i read her blog more than Chuck's blog,visit her too at http://chuckei-baby.blogspot.com/
She loves her family and her life seems real,it doesn't seem easy,
when i see her blog it feels nice to know that someone like her face problems like mine,
she feels like a sister to me,
so if Daph is reading this i would like her to know that she's awesome :D
she's down to earth and harworking,independent also.


Whatever i do now i'll think of what's best for me,
i know i can be a disc jokey and i know i can work for MTV one day!
Pray for me people :D

No comments: