Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Beautiful things I found at 3AM

It's 3.25AM now & I am still awake & blogging,plus I have to go out at 9AM later.
I found these awesome pieces from asos,let the pictures do the talking :)

:
:
Bodycon dress with mesh insert

:
Pleated bandeau dress with curved neckline

:
Boyfriend blazer

I also saw these wonderful new designs from Charles & Keith the other day I went to The Curve,I am a big big fan of Charles & Keith,already 1 of my favourite shops,they have quality items & they are affordable not to mention the designs are always gorgeous,out of this world shoes & bags.

Autumn Winter 2011 FOREST TALES & WILD LIFE ones that caught my eye

Oh no,the black colour 1,so pretty.




 
















I love how autumn looks,I love camel shades & I love the blacks & the leopard prints. 
There is specifically ONE very beautiful bag my sister carried in the store which is a brown sling bag with a hint of leopard prints & a big fluffy tassel,around RM189,I think I'll get that for my sis as a pressie & at the same time,share it with her *evil laugh*
And thank you so much for making my dull life better day by day!  I recieved over a thousand views this week! xoxo