Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nothing to do.

My skin is being totally obedient nowadays,I think I'm gonna stop breaking out,feels as if my time is over,hopefully. I am so happy that hard work pays,I used to have flawless skin,I am working hard to get it back. Note that this is how I really look like,no make up,no contact lens,no eyelid tape (I don't even use eyelid tape wtf!),no pretty clothes,not even eyebrow powder! I am showing you my completely bare face right here,I am proud to be so brave :D

Miss T,my girlfriend,is obsessed with her new book called Pretty Little Liars I wanna follow the trend cuz I watched the show on 8tv the other day & the plot seems mysterious plus the cast are all so gorgeous! Nothing beats Gossip Girl of course but I want to add on some interesting cool ass dramas to my dull live,I may be getting the novels from T soon also. Can't wait!

Tumblr_l8h4w6hcd21qdvj54o1_500_large
photo via weheartit

Tumblr_l5jvlqww561qcdlmmo1_500_large
photo via weheartit

I forgot to announce this good news to you people! My sister borrowed me her little laptop,even though there is like 3 computers at home but I don't get access all the time,so my sister decide to just let me use this little notebook & I'm so glad to say that I can go online & check out looks plus blog all I want anytime! How cool is this?? And since I found the perfect denim for me last week while shopping with my mom,I decide to pair it up with my grey cropped t-shirt the other day & I felt naked because I don't have my belly piercing anymore :( It costs me like RM40 to get it pierced & trust me the process isn't that fun to talk about but I like the look of having my belly pierced,so I decide to pierce it again if I have the time,chance & cash cuz it's sad to see my  belly rings unused.

Tumblr_lop4zxqcpa1r06206o1_500_large
photo via weheartit

I'm going out with T,J & K tomorrow :) will be a great day,cuz I'm meeting new people & meeting up with my girlfriend again,which is the best I can ever do. My girlfriend T,happens to be studying far away & we rarely get to see each other,she calls me sometimes when she's able to but it just doesn't feel right if we don't meet face to face,she's a total sweetheart & it's worth spending every minute with her while she's around. Sign that petition up there if you haven't! I am demanding you to do a good thing in life for once. Thank you! :D

Here,a video of one of my most favourite people on earth,he's fucking hilarious. Hope he makes your day!