Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Friday, September 02, 2011

I am not in a study mood,somebody kill me


I am in deep shit. Trials start next Tuesday & guess how I feel? Calm & collected -___- I am suppose to be full of determination & a shit load of energy to hit the books & ace this crap but no,instead I feel like eating & lazing all day at home. I've been going out almost everyday this holiday,today excluded,cuz I exclude myself to 'study'. But right now I'm still blogging! I got BM on Tuesday,we always start with BM & I hate BM! I was an A student for this subject during my whole primary school years,I entered storytelling competitions & I always win 1st place. Same thing goes on till form 3,the PMR year. But when form 4 came,I start to fall from my own mountain,I barely pass & I never bother to study cuz I thought I'd be able to survive still. Look at me now,I am gonna die if I fail BM. YOU CAN'T PASS SPM IF YOU FAIL BM so it's a pretty important subject but it's boring!!!! I hate Malay literature,I hate the idioms,I hate the grammar & vocabulary what so ever! But still I can't say no to it or else I'll screw my future up. Lets all study hard & ace this! PMR & SPM students lets kick ass! Be better than past year's students & break the record :D we,year 2011,can rule the world!