Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Exams


I'm back from school!!! English & BM has been okay so far,no BIG problem or any issues even though I did skip certain parts for BM cuz I had no idea what to do at that section but who cares I did the rest & I think I can get full marks at certain areas so bravo to me. I had to come up & blog & write something,I'm having maths tomorrow so before I start doing my revisions I wanna do something else. And oh yeah I added a tab to go to my Tumblr up there,my friend actually asked why I have Tumblr when I already have a blog? Tumbr is normally where I can go emo & sentimental or just plain madness. So navigate yourself through all these tabs provided cuz I ain't so free to tell you twice :) I will be coming up to write whenever I can,usually I will be on twitter so follow me there if you haven't cuz I tweet everytime even during exams just to rant,lol. Okay,so...study hard alright? If you are like me & aren't confident in certain subjects (as for me I suck at maths),try your best la,don't give up just cuz you feel useless already (even though I feel useless too). A friend of mine once say that you don't have to get an A,getting a 10% when you got only 9% previously is also a tiny step of improvement so there's room for more,this is just the trials,who knows during the real thing you will get better results? Maybe a pass to those who always fail? And maybe an A to those who always get average marks? We can never predict the future so try la,that's why people always tell you to do your best :) 

Good luck!