Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The 'A' week


I sat 2 previous subjects that I aim to get an A for. Now I have 3 subjects left to ace,hoping to get 80% & above,not an easy task but I'm gonna try,for me,getting 5A's for this trials is a big deal,cuz if I can get 5A's I can raise the bar higher & aim for 7A's. I always believe in possibilities. Why not? 

I'm tired of being underestimated,misjudged & misunderstood. Maybe & hopefully,with results,even though not excellent,I can prove that I do have the brains to do things. I seriously fucking hate it when people say I rely on being pretty to survive,I am not even that pretty,so why do I need to rely on my pimply face? Laugh out loud? Since I can't blog much & I got no inspirations lately maybe I'll do vlogs,they are more random & I guess some of my readers wouldn't mind seeing me talking plus I am a random person anyways :D 

I randomly recorded this for baby V,a friend :) just some words of encouragement. She likes it! So do other people,I guess they all agree with what I say. I do have a thing for doing videos lately & I am in love with this girl named Lexi (not literally la). 

I also might be changing missbanania to something else. I don't like it,it's starting to bug me. I'm trying to come up with something more catchy :) can you help me figure it out?? Then I'm gonna change my blog url & also my email. Take care guys! xoxo