Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy birthday mom!! You're turning 49 :)


This was when I went to Sabah last year. I don't look good cuz I wasn't feeling good. Anyways,this is a post dedicated to my mom even though she doesn't read my blog. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


I got 1k+ visitors per day,sometimes hundred+. I blogged about that small little page I made on Facebook for girls with insecurity issues & eating disorder & I got only 4 likes? YOU GUYS SUCK. Period. Cuz even though it is a small thing,it meant a lot to me cuz going through all that wasn't easy for me & I was looking for some supporters. Since you guys can't bloody like the page for me I might as well delete it. I'll set up something better next time,when I'm somebody. This is hella upsetting.

Yeah I also blogged about my past,yesterday,just go to my archive or scroll & you'll see the story. Hope it helps some of you. Cuz being sick isn't cool & I just want everyone to be happy & healthy :) alright??? Trials are officially over,fyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I can watch Gossip Girl all day with ease but I still have to study,the real thing is so much more important than trials. DUH.


I bought NYLON September issue.  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Christina Ricci on the cover & I love her eye make up,it emphasizes on her big huge eyes. Fyi for one single issue,(the current one),it will cost like RM16.90 cuz it's a Brooklyn based magazine,so I usually buy it if I really like & want that issue & I did! I love this issue as much as I love the Florence Welch issue & I definitely will get the October issue cuz Elizabeth Olsen is on the cover! I just freaking love this magazine,they have some of the most epic & unique editorials ever & the pages  will never bore the eff out you especially if you are a self proclaimed indie chick like me :) I also read the website every time I'm online,I heart it. 

Alexa Chung in Mary Katrantzou

Her green nails that she's obsessed with.

panam
Christina Ricci in Pan Am


This short film is inspired by the downtown cool, rock sensibility and international lifestyle embodied by model Abbey Lee Kershaw, this debut short film introducing the Pierre Balmain collection follows Abbey Lee and her band, Our Mountain, throughout New York City. Directed by Inez and Vinoodh, this film features pieces from the Pierre Balmain women's and men's collection worn by Abbey Lee and her boyfriend, Our Mountain front man Matthew Hutchinson. (Yeah I stole this from youtube)

I freaking love Balmain! If you guys wanna see some of his jackets you can go watch 2NE1's 'Lonely' video :) Yet again,he is one of my favourite designers & if you love anything studded & rock & roll or maybe you love Taylor Momsen's style like me,you'd dig Balmain. 

Xoxo! (btw I'm on twitter & tumblr all the time so follow me there!)