Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Boredom ruins the soul of teenagers

I am really bored. My chatbox on facebook is on. There are 81 people online & I don't know who to holla to. I admit that I do have an ego & I usually prefer other people to talk to me first. So,whatever la.


My mom gave them to me,these are actually her's but she got the wrong size & they end up being mine,yay?! Today was hella confusing & boring,I woke up at bloody 8AM just to get ready to go to this Padini Warehouse sale cuz everything would cost only RM5 & when I woke up I got a text from Vincent,he gave me a short example of how the place would be like & he was EXACTLY RIGHT. I didn't use much make up today,just bb cream & tinted moisturizer & the normal compact powder plus a few coats of mascara & blusher. I even wore shorts,who cares what she thinks? Me wearing shorts doesn't mean I'm a slut.

Oh yeah I forgot,the warehouse sale area was bloody crowded & congested I don't even know how to describe it. Kiasu Malaysians. Plus the second time we came it was raining heavily & we were stuck in the car. Even with earphones plugged in I can hear my sisters & mom laughing in the car plus the va-va-voom thunder & rain that poured like there's no tomorrow,what the hell. I even saw these people bringing their tiny babies & kids there,what the eff are they thinking? I would never EVER bring my kid to a crowded place like that. I am sort of claustrophobic. And did I mention that i don't sweat? Laugh out loud?! YEAH I DON'T! I have the ability to control my sweat glands. Well I do sweat but I can control myself. But sometimes I can't. But usually I can. I hate sweating,it's gross. You get sticky all over & you stink,even with perfume.

Look at the date. It's the 1st of October 11' & I hate myself for not bothering to study. I am not a study kinda person,seeing my thick spm revision books grosses me out period. What should I do?? I guess I STILL HAVE to study. About the tattoos I'm getting at the end of the year. I already chose a font,Jane Austen & Courier :) And my red velvet cupcake hair too. I just want school to end. I'm tired being a kid,it feels like a burden to everyone at home,even to myself. Tick tock tick tock.