Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Help the bears!

Extra care for my horrific skin.

You peepoes must seriously read this
It will touch you to the core,me & mom read this & said our prayers before bed together cuz we were in deep shock & were terrified & felt super bad for these bears :(( 
If you wanna do a small part in helping & contributing for the animals in the country,please sign the petition up there at the top of my blog,it's been there for months & I'm glad some of you did sign up,thank you so so much!! Got my Esmeria sample last week & also got free samples from Libresse today,hehe. Remember the ad I did about Libresse pads before? Check it out,it's a good brand for ladies going through their monthly bloody days. I am gonna shower now,this is one small teeny update. Bye!