Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Last saturday.

\

Went to this book fest last week,bought 9 novels in one shot,it's so damn cheap you'd gag at the price. SERIOUSLY!

These Sophie Kinsella novels cost RM8 each.

These Gossip Girl novels cost RM5 each. No joke peepoes.

Total number of books that I got. Super duper worth the price.

I made you jealous didn't I? Good then :D

My song for the moment.

Jesus Christ I love Jessie J. I downloaded her whole 'Who You Are' album & even though this song is not in the album THIS IS constantly in my playlist & it's on repeat for FOREVER. I hope they make a video for this,yes yes yes!