Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Blake Lively for Chanel.

"You know you love me,xoxo. Gossip Girl."
If you watch gossip girl,you'd know this line,my favourite drama series of all time. People ask me why I like it so much,well to me,its like entering a virtual world where you imagine yourself as one of the upper east sider's & also because the undeniably HOT Blake Lively,don't know why some people say she's plain? She's really gorgeous! I was in the car a few months back when the deejay announced that Blake is gonna be the face for Chanel,that is just too perfect! I love Chanel,one of the most known & beautiful brands ever & now one of the most beautiful girl is gonna be the face for it. *screams* She is chosen by Karl Lagerfeld & is the face for Chanel's MADEMOISELLE line! Argh :)

There she is,standing tall next to the old but awesome Karl Lagerfeld.

Am currently also watching GG season 3,
in super deep love with their clothes :)

tata,
xoxo

No comments: