Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Sunday, January 02, 2011

❥ 212011

Photo's are in very low quality,sorry!

Miliyah Kato for January issue of ViVi

No self portraits lately,hehe sorry! This is just a short diary update,yesterday went to town to get some revision books,maths,ugh! So annoying & hard :( Got science too,i feel so revived at the same time,can't wait to start all over again,maybe i can get better results this time? Yeah,that's something i gotta try & wish me good luck!

Note to blog readers
I'll be less online then i usually do but of course i'll still update or you are free to e-mail me & ask me anything through e-mail or ask for my msn,don't message me at facebook cause im really lazy to read my messages there,paiseh! So since i'm less online i shall spare my time by

● Doing revisions
● Finish watching Gossip Girl season 1
● Sms with boyfie
● Exercise
● Help mum take care of niece

Hmm yeah,these things will help me get busy & not miss internet :D

This month's popping playlist:
Glee cast singing "forget you" feat Gwyneth Paltrow super lovess :)



No comments: