Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1112011 :)



I fell asleep during BM period today,was able to go to the washroom & wash up to get energized,i swear to myself not to freakin fall asleep again during class,reminding myself that its spm year! Double the hate to spm -.- hope it just passes fast & stop making people like me gan jeong!

Just sharing a hairstyle i would wanna try after i finish my big exams :D
Some people said I've gone nuts but i don't see anything wrong with it? You only live once so live your life.

Jia Pictures, Images and Photos

Miss A - JiA, Suzy Pictures, Images and Photos

Jia Pictures, Images and Photos

What do you think? I don't want bad comments & opinions so roll out of here if your about to say i'm crazy cause i'm pretty sure i'm normal wtf -.- This is Jia from Miss A by the way,isn't she lovely? Just the kind of girl i like (i sound lesbo). I like this alot!!!! Her hair here is practically gorgeous! I will try this :) & after that i'll bleach my hair white,yeah,i'm not joking -.- call me an attention seeker,i'm just living my life before chicken little says the sky is falling AGAIN.

I LOVE MISS A!!

Jia is blonde here :D





No comments: