Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Monday, January 10, 2011

1012011 :)



My gossip girl season one is gonna end,i've been watching them really slowly to spare some time,usually when i'm applying mask. I skipped school today,my nose is so itchy & my menstrual cramps ain't feeling better -.- i'm not gonna eat panadol menstrual cause boyf told me that i'll have fertility problems in the future wtf! I have tuition later,i like science but maths? Grrrr -.- today is one hell of a day,i just wish my nose stops itching so i can live like a decent human being! I love my boyfriend! ALOT :)

No comments: