Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30NOV2010 ♥


Ish....i like when my toes are red,i feel hot,lolssss!! Blogging is for your own purpose,it is like an online diary,you blog to show off to others then your an asshole. I have been feeling miserable nowdays,comparing myself to other girls when i myself isn't that ugly also -.- i must have suffered from serious inferiority complex. My boyfriend might be irritated by me since i always complain. There's no one to blame? I don't have people to talk to DUH. So now i wanna stop my miserable feeling deep deep down inside of me from my hair down to my boobs down to ... till my toes. I have to get rid of this horrible attitude of mine,i can't keep comparing myself to others! ERGH.....silly me,i must have been possesed or something. Every single day i feel like a cow that is about to be slaughtered & sent to the factory to make meatballs or meat patties that turn into the cheeseburger that your eating WTF.

Okayyy....
When i think of it,im not that bad after all. Cmon...being pretty isn't that important right? I hate it when my blog has no response,as i said...it feels like i've been fucked by a monkey,but who cares? I blog for myself its true. Diaries are meant to be read only by the author's right? WHO THE FUCKING HELL lets other people read their diaries LOLSsss. Who cares what i blog about? Whether i have hot pictures like other girls have? Whether i go for a "girls day out" anot? I don't sibeh care liao. I am gonna blog in my own language & beware of my overused foul words. I am pretty good at cursing.

Aihhhh....now feel more relieved. If your reading this,laugh at my pathetic-ness all you want,go ahead and HAHAHAHA. I actually have some talent you know....i can sing i think? I know i can dance,i can prove to you lor...don't believe then suan lor...i am not that ugly i think,since i recieve compliments that im a "leng lui" aka pretty girl,lolsss... Im not THAT BAD. So i better stop having low self esteem! Im off now. :)


No comments: