Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Friday, November 12, 2010

November ♥♥

Waddup :D
November... my most favourite month cz its my birthday. Holiday's are starting soon,but i already started my own holidays,im to lazy to spend my days outdoors. Im getting tanned but i grew taller :) I think im already 165cm now,i want and i need to be taller. Oh yeaps i dyed my hair again,using the new Liese bubble hair dye,i tried almost all the hair dye brands except for this one,my colour is chesnut brown. Very natural :D


I looked like i didn't dye my hair at all but WTF im satisfied :D
Its a pretty colour,the box is adorable too,i had a hard time choosing what colour i wanted but i chose this since its written there "the hottest colour in Japan". I super love japanese products! Almost all of my products are japanese products,teeheee :D

Mind me,that's my diary behind there,i think i'd die without it LOL. This is the cover of the dye,if you want a slight change of colour but not too drastic your welcomed to try this colour :) Its a pretty dark brown that's only visible under the sun but has a very even tone in it. I'll try other colours next time.

LOL...Ugly huh? This is where i keep my school books,its empty now cz we returned our books last monday,next year im gonna face SPM. Darn form5! Why are exams never ending? I got a superb 30+ for my perdagangan which i was confident in passing. And im gonna start tuition next year..........ARRGGHHHH!


My birthday gift from baby boy :D
A pretty classic black charles and keith bag. I chosed it since he doesn't make good choices. Too bad the leopard print designs aren't that pretty :( I really wanted a leopard print one!! Im a fan of animal prints,saw a snakeskin one though but it looks too printy and disgusting LOL. Since i hate snakes why am i carrying a snakeskin bag? STUPID. Nevermind,this bag is already mine and i love it!


BABY... Thank kiu for the nice day :D
I fcking love you!!!

No comments: