Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Meet Up ♥

GREAT NEWS PEOPLE!
Cotton On is having a sale :D
Sale Period: Until first week of july
Discounts: Up to 50 percent off on all sale items.
Promotions: Tote bag for only RM19 with any purchase
I wanna be there,teehee :)



What we left at that Dolphin milksake store,hope someone notices it.
That's all for today,i am a lame blogger. LOL
For now i just wanna do something bout my skin,im so ugly! Well i am pretty (errhemmm)
but my skin is making me fugly so fuck hormones and fuck genes for giving me all these reddish bumps on my face,i'll do something bout you pimples,i swear im gonna kill you.


No comments: