Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Big Bang "Love song" video world premiere.

I realized its so hard for me to do the simplest things that others take for granted. For example,blogging,I have restrictions when it comes to the internet & sometimes when I don't go online I feel like do I actually have a life outside? I guess not,cuz I am a homebody,so I usually work with my mind,but this is getting a little bit extreme,I'm kinda scared to shits now,I don't wanna be a looser that has no life other than the internet. That cannot fucking happen.

No fashion post,no looks post,today I'll make it short & simple.
About Big Bang.
Eh,they are koreans,haven't heard of them then you need to go tell your mama to give birth to you all over again.
They have a new song out called "Love Song" & also a new album! (including posters & photobooks) 
Teaser for "Love song". How the eff did they do this? A teaser one by one,just to tickle our senses & make us wait for it like a dog waiting for dog food *tongue sticking out*
Watch it from up to down :)

The 1st teaser,with all of them in it.

G-Dragon 

Tae-Yang

Seung-Ri

Dae-Sung

TOP (my favourite) 

And now its out already :)
I love their look here,with all the smart looking clothes,they are getting so much more mature,for your information these boys are hip hop powerhouses,they are b-boys,rappers & thugs,their transformation over the years are just so amazing.

If I had a proper phone this would totally be my wallpaper,look at TOP,like an angel 

Tata,
xoxo
(gotta do my homework now)

1 comment:

Monica said...

That skull logo is amazing! Kind of random hah ;)

Monica from F&ML: Fashion And My Life
fandml.blogspot.com