Click this please!

Click this please!
Please help sign the joint online petition by leading Malaysian animal welfare NGOs, and show how much you care about the animals. Spread the word to your friends too! Let's all make a difference :) Click the banner NOW & sign your petition!

Monday, September 20, 2010

SOME people

When i update my blog,visitors rise up to 40+ to 100+.
Thanks for reading even though i have dull contents lol.
I am NOT an efficient blogger and sorry for that but i'll try to make my blog nicer :)
I do not own my own computer so i can't blog anytime i want,
i can only online on weekends and my dreams of earning cash from nuffnang is now crashed!
And i do not own a camera so i don't take pictures that often,
IM LAME.

:(

Im just here to tell and inform you guys that i will not be updating that much.
But i promise before 2011 starts im gonna design a new blog template and take more pictures.
SORRY GUYS and GIRLS.

No comments: